Jrimp 3: Jrimp 4 Jrimp 3: Jrimp 4

My one complaint is that I fear I'm not a good enough person to experience this creation's full beauty.

Platformer Tutorial Platformer Tutorial

Wow.

Not as pretty as other flash tutorials, but it goes a lot more in depth than any others I've seen. Very helpful. I'll be sure to credit this when I upload my game.

chunkycheese12 responds:

Thanks :D. That was my aim too - to make a full in depth tutorial that explains everything :D

Platformer Tutorial AS2 Platformer Tutorial AS2

Today,

I sat down at my computer and decided I really wanted to learn how to code in flash. Then, lo and behold, I discovered this messiah of a tutorial, and now I am happy.
YES. THIS TUTORIAL IS JESUS. THERE. I SAID IT.

Hobo Brawl Hobo Brawl

Fun.

Sub-lowest common denominator humor, but it was very fun and I give mad props to your coding skillz.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks!

BR's FreeFall BR's FreeFall

Very fun.

I played it with my wacom tablet. It was pretty sweet.

Cosmo Cabs Cosmo Cabs

Oh, you guys...

Everything you guys do half inspires me to make my own and half makes me want to give up because it'll never be half as good!
Awesome game!

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Whoa.

DAMN
IT GOOD

BR's Climate Chaos BR's Climate Chaos

As if enough people hadn't already said it...

WOW! SWEET! SWELL! AWESOME! ASTOUNDING! INSPIRING! SERIOUSLY!
Incredible. How the bleep did you make the engine for this game? I'm sure if you put a tutorial on the site, you would be adored by thousands (including me) and there would be a sudden outburst of this type of camera in flash games. Which would be
SWEET!

Air Typer Air Typer

Sweet.

Ahh... thinking back to those days when i keyboarded at school. How I longed for a game like this, rather than "Stereotypical talking dog teaches typing!" This is cool. A few years too late, though.
By the way, there was a blue balloon that said BUSH and when I hit it it said HURTS. Right on.

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

Lol!

Third best game on NG. I like the pointless hearts at the top right corner.